Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day and we all know this is really a drinking holiday for most of us. We all know about green beer, Irish Whiskey and of course Baileys Irish Cream. Baileys being the go to after dinner drink on the rocks or mixed into a delicious coffee cocktail.
Did you know that it’s super simple to make your own homemade Irish Cream? It’s perfect for a party and will last in your fridge for a few weeks or up to a month, so you can enjoy a little after dinner in the evening or umm… in your coffee in the AM.
If you have a blender and can pour things you can make this delicious Irish Cream. I love to store my homemade Baileys in a glass bottle with lid that you can easily buy at IKEA for relatively cheap $2.99. Serve your Baileys in small glasses like these American Airlines first class glasses I recently found at an antique store in Snohomish.
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 full tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- 1 packet of Starbucks Via
- 1.5 cups Irish Whiskey
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse till fully incorporated and frothy.
- Store in a bottle with an airtight lid. Keep in fridge.
- Homemade Baileys Irish cream will keep for upwards of a month, maybe longer, but ours never lasts that long as we all enjoy it to much.