I’ve been a proud Magnolia business owner for over 11 years. Just recently, I opened my new studio, Shaun Myrick Design, on McGraw, right in the heart of the village with a big launch party. I met so many people from the neighborhood — thanks for making my first night here in my new storefront so successful. It’s a great space and I couldn’t imagine a better place for my interior design and lifestyle business.
Come on by and say hi. I will be open by appointment for now, with regular business hours starting in the new year. In the meantime, enjoy my newest recipe, Magnolia Crunch Cookies!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ½ cup Nutella
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup Heath Bar toffee bits
- 1 cup M&M’s ( I love dark chocolate M&M's)
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- First sift together the dry ingredients flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder and then set aside.
- Next cream together the butter, Nutella and sugars in the bowl of an electric mixer. One at a time, add in the eggs and then, vanilla. Mix until incorporated.
- With the mixer on low, slowly stream in the dry mixture; mix until just combined.
- Remove bowl from mixer and with a large wooden spoon, stir in the toffee and M&M’s.
- With a small cookie scoop, scoop out 12 cookies per baking sheet, evenly spaced. Place in oven for 6 minutes, then rotate the pan and bake another 6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on pan for 3 minutes; transfer to a cooling rack and enjoy!