Simple Roasted Asparagus
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious side dish, my roasted asparagus is the one. I add very simple flavors to the asparagus and it tastes amazing. The garlic is added towards the end so it won’t burn. It stays partially raw to give the dish a spicy kick.
Write a review
- asparagus (amount depends on size of dinner party)
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and trim the asparagus.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the asparagus and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the garlic over the asparagus and sprinkle a light amount of Parmesan, just enough so that each spear has a bit of the cheese. Roast another 2-4 minutes just until the cheese is melted and asparagus is tender but crisp.
- Serve immediately.
Shaun Myrick http://www.shaunmyrick.com/