This is the most delicious and easy chicken recipe ever! It’s best with my Green Tomato Salsa, but you can use any salsa verde from your local market.
- 1 12oz jar Shaun’s Green Tomato Salsa
- 1 ½ cups good chicken broth
- 4 chicken breasts
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Alternatively, you can also place ingredients into a Dutch oven or other oven proof pan with lid and cook at 350 degrees for one hour.
- When done, the chicken will be very moist and tender. Take two forks and shred the chicken breasts. Place the shredded meat back into the cooking liquid so that it can soak up more of the flavors.
- Use the chicken for tacos, enchiladas, on salads or even as the chicken in a chicken salad sandwich.